Each year I kind of pick a different colour theme for the Christmas tree decorations. Most years it is a version of red and white or silver black & pastel, but this year I thought I might go a little more eclectic, mixing pink, mint and red as per this beautiful mix from Paper & Stitch, with a touch of silver. What do you think?
That or I just might go all in. All colours together in a beautiful (?!) crazy mix. The mint green, pink and red with a touch of blue just seem a little more summery for the Aussie Christmas, don't you think?
1. Mint Tree from Curbly
2.Pink & Red Present Balloons from Studio DIY
3. Multicoloured Wreath source unknown
4. Gift Wrap Party on 100 Layer Cake
5. Christmas tree with different decorations via Enter My Attic
6. DIY Discoball Christmas Tree from Studio DIY
7. Beach Christmas from Inside Out Mag via Coastal Style
8. Pastel Wrapping from Paper and Stitch
Lead photo from Paper & Stitch