Winter does a number on my skin, especially my hands. It's cold for about 3.5 seconds before my hands start feeling as rough as a labourers. With an infant in the house, the number of times you wash your hands in a single day increases exponentially. If I don't put on hand cream every time I wash my hands, they end up cracking. I kid you not, the skin on my right index finger split open a few weeks ago! It was like a paper cut but there was no paper to be seen. I fixed the split by applying nipple cream over a number of days. But when I am not in crisis management mode I love the following hand creams:
1. Thankyou Hand Cream | This cream smells a little like marshmallows & has an excellent price point
2. Grown Alchemist Intensive Hand Cream: Persian Rose & Argan Extract | Again a flowery, marshmallowy smell. All girly like.
3. Resurrection Aromatique Hand Balm | this cream has a relaxing smell to it. Breathing it in just makes you breath out all the bad stuff.
4. Lush Helping Hands | thick goodness in a small tub.
5. Crabtree & Evelyn's Gardners | this cream is all business. It works.